Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Pray for me and my buddy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pray for me and my buddy

    well guys and gals, I figured I'd go ahead and get a head start on askin for prayers. I'm flying out of Charlotte to Miami this saturday, then off to Jamaica and the Cayman Islands. So, I'm asking everybody to give up some prayers for a safe trip to and from every location. I don't want anything bad to happen. So, i'm prayin daily... and if you are, send some love this way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for me and my buddy

    dang man, have a good time, I'm sure that you will!
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pray for me and my buddy

    Enjoy yourself and get back safely.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •